Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shooting the new Transition Pro from SPECIALIZED



Last month I got to go up to Morgen Hill, CA and Shoot the New Transition Pro from SPECIALIZED. It was quite a plesure of a shoot, a nice cool crisp morning and all the casting was done for me.


Erick Marcheschi from SPECIALIZED got a employ to model and used a local Triathlon to set up the shot. I was a little nervous not knowing the location or seeing the model but it all came together well.


Everyone wants me to pan! But its ok I like it.


Thats Erick Holding the light.



I wish I was out riding on a nice Bay Area day. This bike looks fast just sitting in the rack and even faster on the road.



Shade the Flare!



Give him Props, that pavement was Gravely



I can't kneel, so I sit. Thank you Marry Boone!


Thank you SPECIALIZED and Thank you Erick for making my shoot a pleasure.

You can check out SPECIALIZED's new Transition Pro at http://www.specialized.com

You can check me out at http://www.carsonblume.com

1 comment:

Stevo said...

Cool pics of you taking photos.